What CRM software is the best?
So which CRM programme is the best? The solution is not that easy. You may choose the best CRM supplier for your company with this comprehensive list. Some will be better suited to certain markets, while others will provide every integration you can imagine. By emphasising the important characteristics and positives and negatives, we have further simplified your decision-making. At the bottom of each summary are the prices for the various packages. Thank you very much.
Zoho CRM – The Best CRM Software for Small Business
Any business owner may monitor the entire workflow in 360 degrees thanks to Zoho. From marketing opportunities to sales automation, you can keep tabs on everything important.
The platform takes into account your ultimate objective of raising conversion rates. One of the most widely used CRM systems for small and medium-sized organisations is Zoho.
Key Elements CRM with in-depth analysis
- For producing useful insights AI “Sales Assistant”
- aids in decision-making based on the profile of a customer
- Tools for gamification can assist your small business maximise the value of its leads.
- For the purpose of money and cash flow management, reporting and sales forecasting
- Describe each phase of the sales funnel process using sales automation.
- Client Support is offered on the phone, live chat, email, and social media.
- High levels of marketing automation make it simpler to run your organisation.
- Adaptable platform with over 100 features
- Integrated third-parties ideal for companies aiming to develop and grow
- Quickly made a paid-for mobile CRM app available
- Multiple languages are provided for the expansion of worldwide company
- Free unlimited package for up to three users
- Free trial period of 15 days for paying accounts
- Tutorials and guided videos are complicated for beginners
- Hit and miss customer support
- Individual email tracking is not available
- Occasional bugs within the platform
Prices & Packages
- Freemium plan for up to 3 users
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
- Enterprise: $35 per user per month
- All plans billed annually
- 5-day free trial
Pipedrive – The Best Sales CRM Software
One of the greatest CRM programmes for multi-channel and e-commerce enterprises is Pipedrive. You can automate routine tasks that would otherwise feel boring thanks to the best AI. This gives you more time to concentrate on expanding or marketing your company.
Track leads and sales using forms and around the clock chatbots
Organize your sales pipeline visually with hot, warm, and cold categories and custom stages
Full contact history of calls, emails, and webchat for real-time communication tracking
Dedicated app for mobile – manage your business and increase sales on the go
Plan, create and track special deals
Create win probabilities for each lead
Customizable fields for customer data
Real-time activity reports for sales calls, emails, and more Identify where leads are really coming from
Automation tips and recommendations
Free trial available
- No freemium plan
- No extra features for marketing or customer engagement
- Will need another data integration tool for scalability
- Not compatible with Oracle, SAP, or Microsoft Dynamics
Prices & Packages
- Essential: $15 per user per month
- Advanced: $29 per user per month
- Professional: $59 per user per month
- Enterprise: $99 per user per month
- 14-day free trial
- Discount when paying annually Your name
Salesforce – The Best Enterprise CRM
Most likely, you’ve heard of Salesforce. They’re one of the most well-known CRM solutions, similar to HubSpot, with more than a million users worldwide. The best cloud-based CRM software is Salesforce. And despite what the term says, it’s not simply for sales. Actually, it has additional functions for marketing, analytics, and customer service.
Track customer parameters – like social media mentions, communication, and customer data
Set sales goals – to achieve the best performance, updating targets along the way
Drag and drop workflow – for easy tracking and updating
Opportunity management – identify the best opportunities for closing deals
- Salesforce’s ‘first feed’ feature shows you what you want to see first, based on your settings
- 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and an online ticketing system
- A high level of personalization and automation is available
- Free trial for 30 days
- Online CRM system
- Open API
- Multi-language and multi-currency available
- Integrated email templates
- Einstein Lead Scoring feature
- Salesforce CRM app available for tablet and mobile
- 3rd party integrations like LeadExec, Zendesk, and Zuora
- Saves time with bulk emailing
- No live chat customer support is available
- On-premise deployment is not available
- Salesforce can be costly for small businesses
Prices & Packages
- Salesforce Essentials: $25 per user per month
- Sales Professional: $75 per user per month
- Service Professional: $75 per user per month
- Pardot Growth: $1,250 per month
- Billed annually
- 30-day free trial